Possible issues with FFT:
• Choice of network architecture?
• 1D input data (1 input vector = 1 window) or 2D input data (1 input vector = several reshaped windows)?
• Recurrent or non-recurrent network? Non-recurrent possible in 2D case.
• In case of 2D input data, is reshaping important? (eg. consequences in case of convolutional network)
Possible issues with CWT:
• Due to high dimensionality of CWT, is it feasible to set it as input of NN?
• If it’s feasible, what reshaping?
• Can we imagine a recurrent NN architecture with different time-scales [Alpay 2016] to suit CWT input?